10 Ready-To-Use Templates for Your Church Website
in Websites / 26 Mar 2018
Building a website for your church can be a cumbersome and expensive affair. You would need to find the right web designer who understands your church’s vision, and also be able to afford the professional fees. Well, the good news is that there’s an easy and cost-effective alternative – website templates!
By using ready-made website templates, you can create a website for your church without compromising on design and features. Yes, that’s true! In fact, we have lined up 10 attractive website templates for you to explore. Check them out below!
Native Church is a WordPress theme that is specifically designed for churches and non-profit organisations. This drag-and-drop page builder comes with great features that will help your church website stand out. Let’s take a look at some of these features:
- Allows for translations in 20 languages
- Offers a WooCommerce plugin
- Supports the Seamless Donation plugin for more advanced donations
- Provides a manager plugin for events and sermons
Many churches are already using this awesome theme for their websites; perhaps your church could use it, too! Why not find out if the Native Church theme is the perfect fit for your church’s website? Explore all its features right here.
2. CHARITY LIFE
If you don’t have much time to set up your website, the Charity Life template from WordPress is the ideal choice for you. All it takes is a few minutes, and you’re ready to launch! Check out some of its awesome features:
- Completely responsive template
- One of the fastest themes in the market
- Offers free updates
- Comes with unlimited widget areas
- Offers customisable share buttons
- Can be translated into multiple languages
Aren’t these features worth exploring? Click here to get a live demo.
This template by Sharefaith is high on visual appeal with its trendy parallax web design (where the background image moves slower than the foreground). Besides this, there are other great features that make this theme a good choice:
- Gives customisable backgrounds and images
- Offers a single-page design
- Includes website tutorials, award-winning graphics and a video library
- Provides over 1,000 web banners
Sharefaith’s website builder has helped over 8,000 ministries create professional websites. Your church could be next! Take a live demo of this template right here.
4. GRACE JOOMLA
The visually striking Grace template by Joomla is another parallax design that will blow your visitors’ minds. Let’s take a look at some of its features:
- Showcases a full-screen header
- Comes with a well-thought-out navigation system
- Has a minimalistic and neat layout
- Fully-functional template that is custom-built for religious organisations
With the easy-to-use Grace template, you can build a website that has a professional look. Why not check it out right here?
5. NEW LIFE
New Life is another stunning WordPress theme that’s worth trying. Packed with tons of features, this template will give your website an edge over the rest. Take a look at why this theme may be right for you:
- Offers awesome hover features for the layout
- Integrated with the powerful ThemeREX Donations plugin
- Comes with impressive CSS3/jQuery animation effects
- Provides extensive customisable widgets and plugins
That’s not all! There’s more to explore in the package that New Life theme has for your church. Take a live tour right here.
6. CROSS CHURCH
The Cross Church theme caters to a wide range of church-related projects. Let’s take a closer look at what this template has in store:
- Offers a bundle of six exclusive HTML templates
- Supports both single- and multi-page designs
- Provides static and video banners for the home page
- Offers live support
- Comes with free updates
Do you want to explore this theme for your church website? Check out Cross Church’s six HTML templates right here.
7. OUR CHURCH
Based on the Latest Bootstrap framework 3.2.0, with a mobile-first approach, this template is a complete package that comes with these awesome features:
- Offers 18+ HTML pages, including blogs, contact page and an event calendar
- Comes with embedded Google Maps
- Integrated with e-mail marketing tool MailChimp
What’s more, you can get all these features at an affordable price. It’s no wonder that this theme was awarded the best church template by Envato in 2014. Check out the live preview of Our Church theme here.
8. THE CHURCH
The Church is another affordable template that doesn’t skimp on its features. This theme is loaded with impressive features that you would want for your church website. Check them out:
- Comes with 30+ page layouts
- 100% responsive template
- Offers five colour schemes
- Allows custom shortcodes
- Includes a sitemap
You can also use this template for a website that is built on WordPress. Check out the live preview here to see if this is the right template for you.
Packed with user-friendly features, this WordPress theme is ideal for those with little or no programming skills. Explore the features that are in store for you:
- Offers extensive layout options
- Provides 30+ ready-to-use pages
- Comes with 600+ Google fonts
- Includes files for translation
- Provides top-notch customer support
- Supports add-ons, such as Filter Bar, WooTickets and Community Events
Wondering if this WordPress template is the right one for your church? Take a look at the live demo here to help you decide.
Another theme by WordPress, Deeds is popular choice on account of its low-key, yet modern template. Check out its impressive features:
- Customisable headers and colour schemes
- Fully responsive theme
- Integrated with Visual Composer, a popular page builder
- Includes the popular slide creators – the Revolution and the Layer Sliders
- Comes with custom post types for news, events and sermon management
Explore this template to see if it fits the vision for your church’s website. Take a live tour of Deeds right here.
Remember that your website has only 7 seconds to convince the visitor to stay on it. Therefore, choose an attractive design that will instantly captivate your visitor’s attention, while reflecting the personality of your church.
You can also learn more about what visitors look for in your church website here. This will help you steer the focus of your website in the right direction.
By the way, we have one more resource that can help you improve your church website. Our e-book 50 Common Mistakes on Church Websites will help you to identify and fix the errors on your website. Get your FREE copy below.
Image Sources: themes.wplook.com | themeforest.net | sharefaithwebsites.com | templatemonster.com | themeforest.net | themeforest.net | themeforest.net | themes.crunchpress.com | themeforest.net | themeforest.net
If you liked this post, you might also like these:
4 min read
5 min read
5 min read